Wednesday 8 March 2023

Vintage Lady

 Good Morning Peeps,

It’s been quite nippy outside this week but we have had some lovely sunshine and luckily no snow though it is forecast for Thursday, I do hope the forecast is wrong as I have an appointment with my eye consultant and I have been waiting 18 months so I hope I can get there ok.

It's Wednesday so it's time for a new challenge at Fab'n'Funky where for the next two weeks our host is our lovely Buffy with her challenge of Vintage/Retro.


For my card I have used a Lacy Sunshine image that I have had for years, I coloured her with Copics, the papers are by Do Crafts and Prima Marketing, die cut flower and leaves MFT and I added some cotton lace and a sentiment.

Hope you can find time to join in with our challenge this week.

Have a good day!


5 comments:

  1. Snow has just reached us but thankfully doesn't look to be settling. Pink and green always look so good together and lovely Vintage looking image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Pat, a sweet image and such pretty papers in soft pastel shades.
    a couple of inches of snow here, caused chaos early this morning but is starting to clear now- fingers crossed. Hope you get to your appointment ok, you've had to wait so long already!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card Pat is stunning l like the layout the backing papers and that adorable image that you have coloured so beautiful love the added touch of the lace too stunning card, its a really cold day today roll on tomorrow if the snow arrives x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage card Pat. The image in perfect and I like the addition of lace. Hope the snow stays away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow here in Dorset Pat but the rain has washed it all away!! Hope you manage to get to your appointment and that it is a successful one. What a pretty card, love the vintage bits and pieces xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx