Monday 26 February 2024

Santa with his Reindeer

 Good Morning Peeps,

It's Monday and time for the first challenge of the year at Christmas with the Cuties,  I have to say I had a senior moment last week and posted my card a week early and when I realised I had to change the wording on my post and make another card for this week!

Our first challenge is as always Christmas and it must be CUTE with the option of:

SANTA and/or SNOWMAN


Image and sentiment are by Whimsy and coloured with Copics, I fussy cut Santa and stood him on the sentiment.  I used a snowflake embossed background and  a Tonic Scribbled Frame Ring die and added some kraft card snowflakes and glitter.
 
We would love to see you joining in our challenge this month and please take a look at the great inspiration from the Design Team on the blog.
 
Enjoy your day!
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
 
Stamps & Fun - Cute #448 
 Patties Creations - Anything Goes #215
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas #709
Holly & Ivy Christmas Chasllenge - Anything Christmas #156
 

11 comments:

  1. Oops! We all have those senior moments Pat! at least it's another lovely card for your Christmas stash. Love how you've framed the cute image and the beautiful embossed background.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those moments as well Pat! It's a really lovely card, cute but with a nice fresh feel to it with the colour contrasts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not by yourself Pat having senior moments me too! your card is gorgeous l love how you have framed this adorable image super cute card as always x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, oh Pat there are a lot of us that have those 'senior moments' but the good thing is we get to see another fantastic card that you have made and it is FAB love the embossed background the cute Santa and the die cut twirl an superb make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

  5. That's a super cute Father christmas and his reindeer. I must admit the long break for Christmas with the Cuties has thrown me a bit too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card Pat, the embossing relly makes that image pop.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Let’s Craft and Create :)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/http://

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this 💙
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute motife. I like the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with a lovely dimension and a cute image. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx