Wednesday 28 February 2024

Favourite Colours

Good Morning Peeps,
 
We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab &  Funky where our lovely Neva is host with her choice of:

Use Your Favourite Colours


I decided to use Pink and Grey as my favourite colours.  

The image is by Polkadoodles coloured with Copics, the papers are from my stash and I added a die cut flower and a sentiment.

Please have a look at the challenge blog to see some great inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a good day!

Challenge Entered:

DigiChooseday - Anything Goes Wk 8 (11-3)
Paper Shelter - Pink and/or Pearls #585 (5-3)
 

8 comments:

  1. Always think pink and grey make a lovely colour palette Pat and works especially well for a girly card which is so pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet, girly card Pat. Lovely image and beautiful papers, love the pink/grey combo so pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card Pat. Love your favourite colour combo..so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Pat what a beautiful creation I love the colour combo you have used I have used the same combo lately for some of my cards Pink and Grey do look very nice together your image is gorgeous the papers are lush this is one top notch card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the colours are stunning as is the image and layout hope your well Pat enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink and grey are so beautiful together. Your card is stunning! I love the flower. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Pat! Pink and Gray are lovely together and this image is so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter.
    Tia- TPS Design Team "A"

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's gorgeous, love this colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx