Wednesday 13 March 2024

Spring

 Good Morning Peeps,

I do hope you are all having a good week,  today sees the start of a new challenge over on Fab'n'Funky where our host for the next two weeks is our lovely teamie Buffy with her choice of:

SPRING


For my card I used this beautiful image of daffodils by Jan Mayhew which I coloured with Copics, the background paper is by My Mind's Eye asnd I asdded some ribbon and a sentiment.
 
Hope you can find the time to join in with our challenge and show us your lovely Spring projects.
 
Have a good day!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Never tire of seeing Daffodils, beautifully done Pat and so sunny. Our Allsorts theme this week just happens to be yellow!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat, I love the image, your beautiful colouring and the lovely design- such a perfect choice of image and colours for spring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat this is a beautiful Spring card love the Daffodil image and those lovely papers a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Pat great layout and love the daffs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous 'Spring' card Pat you can't go wrong with a bunch of daffodils hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely perfect spring card Pat. Love the image and the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx