Wednesday 27 March 2024

Sleepy Mouse

 Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab'n'Funky where for the next two weeks our lovely Chris has challenged us with:

FANTASY


For my card I used this cute little mouse with wings by Pink Ink, I coloured with Copics with some dots of Sakura white jelly roll pen, papers are by Catherine Pooler and from my stash, sentiment is a whimsy stamp and I added a couple of die cut circles.

There are some beautiful samples for your inspiration over on the challenge blog made by the Design Team.

Hope to see you joining in with your lovely fantasy projects.

Have a good day!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty papers and colours, sweet image and a really lovely feminine card Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Pat this is the cutest mouse! love that image your card is so lovely hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet image Pat, I have it too!. It looks so lovely in the soft colours you've chosen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..she is so sweet Pat. A beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Pat is your image and creative is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Pat what a beautiful creation I love the cute mouse and those papers are lush a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious colours on this beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute is this and especially in the purple - very fun. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx