Wednesday 10 April 2024

Birthday Balloons

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope everyone is OK and not been blown away by the latest storm.  It's been very wet here for the past week and we have been looking after our youngest son's two dogs while they are away in Florida so it's been muddy paws every day.  
 
We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab'n'Funky where for the next two weeks our challenge is brought to you by our lovely Pat K with her choice of:

ADD A SENTIMENT

I made this card for my granddaughter Heidi's 17th birthday a few weeks ago:


The image is by Sheepski Designs and I coloured with Copics, the backing paper is from my stash and I added a silver metal corner, die cut flower and a sentiment.

Hope to see you joining in our challenge this week and do take a look at the great inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a good day!




5 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect card for a teenager Pat, I always find them a difficult age group to craft for.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card for your granddaughter, such a lovely choice of image and colours.
    I know exactly what you mean about muddy paws- they've played a large part in our lives this spring!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat it has been stormy here as well the gardens look like bogs goodness knows what will happen to the plants as the year goes on, before I go on I want to thank you so much for popping by and leaving me such lovely comments especially as you have been busy with looking after the dogs and their muddy paws, Bella is the same, lol. Pat I love, love this wonderful card the image is gorgeous so is the choice of colours and papers a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Sheepski image Pat and love the colours you have chosen such a pretty card hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful birthday card for your granddaughter Pat using such a lovely image. Hope the weather clears for you and the grand pups. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx