Wednesday 8 May 2024

For a Child

 Good Morning Peeps
 
I do hope everyone enjoyed the Bank Holiday weekend and had some sunshine.
 
We have a new challenge starting today on Fab'n'Funky where our lovely Chris has given us the challenge of:
 
FOR A CHILD
 

I used this cute little elephant digi from Polkadoodles and coloured her with Copics, the backing paper is by Catherine Pooler, I cut the balloons with a free magazine die and stamped the sentiment with a very old stamp set with no brand name on attached a foam number 5 which I coloured with Copivs and drew some strings from the balloons.

I hope we might see you joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky which lasts for the next 2 weeks.

Have a good day!



 
 

6 comments:

  1. So sweet Pat, what child doesn't enjoy splashing in puddles- after all it's what they're there for. It's such a sweet image- love the green spotted wellies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card is the soft pastel colours Pat, perfect for a little one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Pat I love your pastel colours hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat this is totally cute and adorable I love the pastel colours and those fab balloons the image I have fallen in love with an excellent creation
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Pat l like the sentiments on the balloons and the image is just so sweet, enjoyed yesterday the sun was really hot not too good today sun is out but windy hope you enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an adorable card for a little person Pat!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx