Monday 22 July 2024

Simple Christmas

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well.  I've had a couple of busy weeks so not been around much but Christmas with the Cuties has a new challenge today so here I am.

The challenge is:

Clean and Simple
(but it must be cute and Christmassy too)



For my card I used an old LOTV stamp and coloured her with Copics, I added a sentiment and some glitter - clean and simple.

We would love to see you joining in our challenge this month and you can find some lovely inspiration from the Design Team on the challenge blog.

Have a lovely day!




4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet CAS card Pat, cute stamp and pretty soft pastel colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed the combination of CAS and cute beautifully Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat I saw this on the blog and was entranced by it's simple beauty the stamp and softness of the colours are wonderful
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat your card is so lovely l love that image and the colouring is amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx