Monday 12 August 2024

Lovely in Lilac

 Good Afternoon Peeps,
 
I haven't blogged in a few weeks as I haven't had many DT cards to make so thought I would have a little summer break though I have made a few birthday cards.  
 
So I thought I would get back into the swing of things with this card I made for my DIL's birthday a couple of weeks ago.


I used another of the AALL stamps I bought a couple of months ago, I coloured with Copics used some old papers from my stash and added a sentiment.
 
Have a good day!




3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Pat, love those pretty papers and the fabulous stamp. Phew, mega hot here today, have had give in and come indoors- my craft room is so much cooler than the garden!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat this is beautiful I absolutely love the colour, papers and that fantastic stamped image, I don't have any AALL stamps but I do enjoy seeing what people create with them this is lush
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat this card is so pretty loving the colour and the layout x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx