Monday 23 September 2024

Christmas Parcel

 Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you have all had a good week, it's been the best week of weather here for a long time unfortunately it has now ended and we are back to the grey days of rain,.

Back to the subject of today we have a new challenge for you over on Christmas with the Cuties where for the next month our challenge will be:

Feature a Creature
(or Anything Goes as long as its Cute and Christmassy)


For my card I used this cute Hetty Clare image, coloured him with Copics, I used a scalloped circle die from Sue Wilson, an embossing folder, die cut snowflake and sentiment from my stash.

Time is flying by less than 100 days to Christmas so we would love to see you joining in with your Christmas cards.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, Christmas is creeping steadily closer, must crack on with the festive cards! Yours is so pretty with the cute image and lovely soft colouring, beautiful design as always.
    Raining here too...at least the thunder has stopped!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that somewhere else today as well, a scary thought and of course means Winter. A cute image but that Mouse looks a bit dubious what the birdie is up to.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx