Wednesday 11 September 2024

Gardening Mouse

 Good Morning Peeps,

It's Wednesday and our summer break is over so we have a new challenge for you over on Fab'n'Funky where this week is our 600th Challenge and to celebrate this we have a great prize for one lucky winner:

 
2 stamp sets with matching dies
1 stamp set and one die

The challenge for the next two weeks is:

Birthday or Anniversary

My card is one I made for my granddaughter Abbie whose birthday was in August.
 

 The image and sentiment are stamps from Pink Ink and I coloured with Copics, the background paper is by Catherine Pooler and I added a picket fence die cut by Spellbinders, flower dies by MFT and a Sue Wilson circle die.

We do hope to see you joining in with our Birthday Celebration Challenge and Good Luck in the prize draw.

Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. A lovely card for your Granddaughter Pat, such a sweet Mouse image and the green gingham gives such a fresh feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Pat I adore the image and your colouring also the wonderful colours and card design super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image on this lovely card Pat. I've sure you Granddaughter loved it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely design Pat, I love that cute mouse stamp, beautifully coloured. Fabulous die cuts and sentiment too. Hope your granddaughter enjoyed her special day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx