Wednesday 27 January 2010

All That Glitters

I made this card a couple of days ago and have since been trying to get some decent light to photograph it, but it looks like this is the best I can get, it has been so dull this week and today it has never got light and has been raining here all day.
Anyway back to the card which is for the challenge at Bah Humbug - Glitter.
I have used a Tilda stamp and coloured with Copics I have put Crystal glitter on the wings and stars. The backing paper is Magnolia and the strip across the middle is Papermania which I have cut with the Lattice Arch border punch. I punched snowflakes in lilac and white glitter paper and also cut a swirl in the same lilac. I added a ribbon and a computer generated sentiment edged with Stickles glitter. I am also entering this for the Just Magnolia challenge which is the sketch I have followed.

6 comments:

  1. wow Pat this is just gorgeous - love the colours the Tilda image and the sentiment - fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us again at Bah! Humbug!
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just lovely Pat and a nice change for christmas too.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Pat.Love the colours and the pretty bp and the little Tilda is gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pat, I think purples are the in thing in blogland. Love the stamp and the glitter and sparkle.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Pat, I love the contempory colours. I agree, roll on Spring. Trouble is we've got snow forecast for Friday :(
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and Beautiful, your card is gorgeous. I love the colours and your little twirl in the corner. Tilda is so cute and wonderfully coloured in.

    Thank you for joining us at Bah!Humbug.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx