Saturday 16 January 2010

Heidi's Third Birthday Card


My card today is for my Granddaughter Heidi who will be three this week, she is always telling us she is a Princess so I used my new Greeting Farm stamp of Princess Ava which I thought would be ideal for her. I coloured her with Copics mainly in shades of pink and purple as these as Heidi's favourite colours and added some stars punched in the same colours of glitter paper. The backing papers are Doodlebug and K & Co, I added some flowers from my stash, a bow and heart charm and finished with a computer generated sentiment. The light is extremely poor today and the photo had to be taken with a flash as I wanted to enter it for the challenge at Anyone for Anya which has to be in today, the challenge this week is to include a charm. I am also entering this for the challenge at Papertake Weekly as I have used their sketch.

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty girly card - truly fit a princess.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Pat, Heidi will love it.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card for a little princess! Very pretty papers, nice colouring an a lovely charm.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. She'll love this Pat, so perfect for her! Darling card! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so charming! Just love it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx