Thursday 28 January 2010

Sweet Dahlia


Managed at last to get a reasonable piccy, so my card today features the lovely Greeting Farm "Dahlia" stamped with Versafine black and clear ep, coloured with Copics and a little Crystal Stickles and I added punched hearts around the image. The backing papers are from Doodlebug and Bo Bunny and a piece of pink pearl paper put through my Cuttlebug. Sentiment by Red Hot Bed and finished with buttons, flower and ribbon. I am entering this card for four challenges:
The Pink Elephant - Polka dots, a bow and pink
Mojo Monday - A sketch

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, love it! Great idea with the ribbon and the flower! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the number one on my wishlist! She looks lovely in pink. I like the little hearts around her!

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Pat - love it all. I've just been using that sketch too, but you won't see it until tomorrow - thank you for supporting Crafty Ann's again.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another so cute card Pat - I just love it. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely girly card. I love the expression on her face.It's a beautiful card Pat. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Pat, dead cute image.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Pat, I love the cute image and colours. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx