Thursday 23 December 2010

Bookmark


I did a little crafting this morning for the first time in a couple of weeks and thought I would enter a few challenges with this bookmark I have made for the challenge at Lovely Hanglar Only. The image is, of course, a Hanglar image which I have coloured with Copics cut out and mounted onto a piece of card. The sides were made using a Martha Steward edge punch, I punched some small flowers and added adhesive stones in the middle and finished with a heart charm on some jump rings. I am also entering this for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Rainbow Lady - Your Choice from 2010
(Challenge 90 - Have a Heart)
Paperplay Challenges - Anything but a Card

10 comments:

  1. How lovely Pat. Love the MS edging and the charm.
    Merry Christmas.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat,love the charm.

    I hope you have a fabulous Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Pat wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bookmark Pat so pretty and cutes. Thanks for your entry and all good wishes for Christmas and the New Year. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, this is wonderful. I love the image and the way you've colored it. And that MS edging is super wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cutie. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat your bookmark is absolutely gorgeous, love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "anything but a card" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet bookmark! Thanks for sharing your talent at Paper Play - "Anything but a Card". Best wishes for the new year!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat, hope you had a wonderful Christmas! This is pretty, I really like how you did the edges. Wishing you a Happy New Year! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pat, hope you had a wonderful Christmas! This is pretty, I really like how you did the edges. Wishing you a Happy New Year! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx