Sunday 12 December 2010

Let it Snow

Good Morning, from a beautiful sunny Lancashire, though there is still a little frost about. Well we had lots of entries for our competitions last week, my mini competition had 23 entries, the answer to how many eyelets was 74, and I had four people who guessed just one out I put the names in a hat and drew out PAT (My Work in Progess blog) who guessed 75. Congratulations! would you please email Debbie at craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk with your choice of image from http://thecraftypadstaqmpdesigns.blogspot.com and please put CP MINI in the subject line. Please check the challenge blog for winners of the main competition.

.

.

On now to this week's challenge at The Crafty Pad which is Embossing - heat or dry. The DT are all using images by our sponsor Robyn Fetish. I coloured my image with Copics and added some Stickles, the bp is from the Forever Friends Christmas Pad. I used the snowflake Cuttlebug folder, the sentiment is by Nina of Paper Cupcakes and I finished with lace, ribbon, pearls, and a pearl snowflake. The prize from Robyn this week is 5 digi images or digi papers.





We also have a special pack of Promarkers from Letraset to give away.



So why not join in our challenge this week and see if you can win these super prizes.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Pat. Thanks for sharing! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i've won! Thank you.
    Your card is beautiful, the image is lovely.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx