Monday 13 December 2010

A Merry Christmas Snowman


Today is the last challenge of this year at Paper Cupcakes and you can pick up this gorgeous digi image by Nina for free. Our challenge this week has been set by Dru and she has challenged us to make a Christmas card using "A Merry Christmas Snowman" image and to use traditional red and green. I have coloured my image with Copics cut out with Nesties circles and scalloped circles for the red mirri layering. The bp is from the Papermania Henbury Lane Christmas pad, the heart was punched with a Martha Stewart punch, I added some Prima Poinsettia's, lace and tiny bells.

5 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Pat!!! I just love the embellies that you've used. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year...."Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Pat! The poinsettias and jingle bells are the perfect touch! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card as always, Pat! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's cute, I like how you glittered him up! I like the sentiment around him too! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx