Monday 6 February 2012

Be My Valentine


Monday morning time for a new Challenge at Ooh La La which this week is "Be My Valentine". For my card I chose this beautiful image from the new cd "Shoes in Bloom" part 2, the bp also came from this cd. I added a doily and edged this with a red copic, the bottom border was cut with a Fiskar's punch the heart cutouts I attached on the image, and I finished with flowers from Wild Orchid, a heart charm and a computer generated sentiment. I hope you can find time to join in our challenge this week.

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Pat. Hugs c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat,beautifully finished off.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Pat ! What a gorgeous image and DP..
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgepous and the image and colours are stunning. loving it
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, this is breathtaking, I love every speck of this beautiful card. What a simply gorgeous image!!! You have designed a beauty this time, for sure....
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soooo special Pat, love the doiley a lovely fininshing touch
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, wow beautiful card, lovely flower embellishment. Cheers Sue N xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!! This is absolutely beautiful - you are so very talented. Sigh - I love this!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx