Wednesday 22 February 2012

Gone Fishing!


Good Morning, We have a new challenge for you at Fab'n'Funky this week. let's see your projects using the colour combo of Green, Blue and White, we also have a super sponsor in Bugaboo Digi Stamps:


The DT were lucky enough to be given some Bugaboo digi images to play with and I chose to use the image "Sunbonnet Fish 2" on my card, I coloured as usual with Copics and my papers are by First Edition - Up and Away. The sentiment is from a set of See 'D's, I added a rose from Wild Orchid, some rosebuds from my stash and found some small skeleton leaves that I haven't used in years in the same drawer and added a couple of those and finished with some card candy.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - Birthday
Card Makin Mamas - Happy Birthday

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Pat, terrific image and lay out. I love this colour combination too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a lovely card Pat. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pat, sweet immage and love the papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Pat. I love the color combo and your coloring is awesome. Such a sweet image. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOOO very cute and I love the colors. Everything goes so well together!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this simple design - its so effective and love your pretty blog too x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx