Wednesday 29 February 2012

Leap into Action


Good Morning, It's Leap Year Day and in honour of this our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky is "Leap into Action" we want to see something leaping on your project. For my card I have used a Penny Black stamp and coloured with Copics, the papers are by Webster's Pages and Cosmo Cricket. I stamped a LOTV postcard image onto a piece of my dp, the ticket is another LOTV stamp and the sentiment is a HOTP stamp. I finished with a bow and a jewellery spacer which I flattened and added a pearl brad.

Our sponsor this week is:

with a prize of a £10 voucher to spend in her shop.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Opus Gluei - That's the Ticket
Gingersnap Creations - Things that Leap
Papercraft Star - Include a Frog

14 comments:

  1. Fab card Pat and lovely colours. love the leaping frog. have a nice day
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat,love the image and great papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pat. Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pat, what a fab image and love the spacer with pearl brad added.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just loving your card such a sweet image
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card pat ! what a fun little froggy you have there ! Great LO too...
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Pat, love your happy frog and lovely papers! Thanks for joining us this week at the Papercraft Star frog challenge and sharing your lovely card! Happy Leap Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Love the colouring! Thanks for the warm welcome, I am very excited! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable and fun card Pat. I love it! Thanks for the email about Janiel's candy. I would have missed it for sure without you. Hope you are having a fantastic week. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved that cute stamp, this makes me smile, wonderful card! Have a great weekend. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun card Pat, love the frog
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable is this?! PERFECT for leap year!! Enjoy your weekend Pat!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a grand card! Such a happy greeting, I love it! And it is ideal for our Opus Gluei ticket theme, thank you for taking the time to participate in our challenge!

    You have a really sweet blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute and I love it - made me laugh out loud for sure. Goodness gracious you have been busy - we went out of town on the 5th and it will take me forever to catch up. I love this card!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx