Wednesday 23 May 2012

New Beginnings

Another gorgeous sunny day and I am a little late in posting my DT card for today.  It was my granddaughter Emma's 7th birthday yesterday and by the time I got home last night I completely forgot to schedule my post for today.

Now before I get to this weeks challenge I have some news for all you Fab'n'Funky challengers! Our leader Lou has sadly decided to stand down from the challenge blog due to having too many demands on her time.  We're sad to see you go Lou and hope you'll come and visit us from time to time!

That means its time for a change at Fab'n'Funky challenges and the blog is now "under new management " Lou has handed the blog over to Judith so its business as usual, I am sure Judith will do a splendid job and hope you all continue to support us.  

Our host for this week is the lovely Rachel and theme is:

New Beginnings
We would like to see new celebrations (home, baby, job etc) or new stash used on your project.

We have a great new sponsor this week:


With a super prize of $10 to spend in her fabulous digi shop.

Now for my DT card I have used the new Portobello Road papers from Docrafts, my image is a Funstamps stamp that I have had for years coloured with Copics and I added flowers from Wild Orchid and a ribbon.


Please visit the challenge blog and see the great creations by my teamies and we look forward to seeing your projects.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenges  - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - True Colours - National Colours (Red, White, Blue)
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Dig out the Old (Cricketing Teddy Stamp)
Desmet Designs - Let's celebrate in Red, White and Blue
Stamps and Fun - Anything Goes


18 comments:

  1. Hi Pat this is a fabulous card all those wonderful papers and such a cute image, love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Pat and so well co-ordinated. i have just bought some of those papers today so see what I can come up with later
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you know that this is a genius design work. I love it. And what is this paddle ball? You make wonderful cards Pat and I do love following you!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Pat - love the image and the way you have used the Portabello Road papers.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    Hugs, ANdrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous design and a lovely image too. Thanks for joining us at Desmet Designs. Good luck with our challenge.
    (Love your pretty blog background too) Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Pat, love the sweet bear and fab new papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Pat, lovely image and fantastic papers and so beautifully coloured, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, have a great sunny weekend, Ira x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow lovely cute bear, smashing backing papers. Have a lovely weekend cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pat

    Lovely card - love the image and the colours you have used.
    Thanks for dropping in and leaving me a comment.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Pat just popped back to thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww your card is gorgeous Pat thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty, I love those papers and the flowers look fab. Thank you for joining in with the Desmet Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab card and such a sweet little image.

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card and a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx