Wednesday 30 May 2012

Birthday card for Lorna


My card today is my DT card for our challenge at Fab'n'Funky where our host today is the lovely Wendy and she has chosen the theme of:

 "Celebrations"
so let's see your celebration cards - Birthday, Anniversary etc

Our sponsor this week is:


with a prize of £10 to spend in her super shop.

I made my card for my daughter's birthday last week and I used a Saturated Canary image by Krista called Violet and I coloured as usual with Copics.  The papers are by My Mind's Eye, the border was cut with a Martha Stewart punch, I added flowers from Wild Orchid, metal corner and pearl pins from Hobby House, computer generated sentiment from a friend, ribbon and doily from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas - Use punches
Totally Gorjuss - Something New (new digi)

19 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Pat. I bet Lorna loves it and will keep it forever.
    Love the design and all the embellishments and that MS round the page punch is fab. Haven't seen that one.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous Pat,love the cute image...lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so beautiful. I have that punch, but never used it like that. You SC image is adorable and colored so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Pat! Love the punched borders and the heart doily! Cute image! Thanks for joining in on the challenge at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from sunny Florida - love this card Pat -just gorgeous, I love those papers such lovely tones - have a great week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful card Pat, perfect finishing touches. Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card for your daughter Pat and I'm sure she loved it. Great colours and image and love the metal corner and the flowers
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love the colour scheme and the image :) I bet your daughter loved it! Hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the papers and the punched edge.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Pat, she's adorable and coloured so beautifully, love it.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable, Pat! Love the colors, dp and embellishments. Great job coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Guylou's Inimitability!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pat this is a WOW card so very beautifully designed, the image, colours and embellishments look fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love your fabulous cuts with the doily and your image is just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and Good luck..

    Caz x CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Love the layout! Thank you for joining us at Guylou's this week!
    HUGS
    Kim
    GI DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Pat! Thanks for joining us at CMM! I am a Lancashire lassie too! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card love it!

    Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog....

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness Pat - this could not be any more beautiful - absolutely grand!! I love the colors and your design work is splendid. So very, very pretty and the little rose paper is perfect!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx