Tuesday 22 May 2012

Take Two

Good Morning, Is this summer arrived at last, let's hope so, it felt so good yesterday to take Lauren for a walk in the really warm sunshine, even put suncream on her!!!

Well onto today's DT card which is for the challenge at "My Time to Craft" where the challenge is:

"Take Two" - let's see two of something on your project.


For my card I used the image "Wryn Blooms" from Tiddlyinks, I coloured with Copics and added some corners cut from Kraft paper.  The dp is by My Mind's Eye, I used two brads, two ribbons, a tag, a charm and a sentiment courtesy of a blogging friend.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts - Dots/Spots, Stripes, Ribbons
Robyn's Fetish - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Charms

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, fab image & I love the embellishments you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real cutie Pat. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pat and such lovely colour combo
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Pat - gorgeous warm colours - just like the weather right now.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pat this is absolutely gorgeous I really love that cute image, the colours and design are superb.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah - very cute Pat - The papers are lovely and that little charm just finishes it off perfectly - hugs judithx -ps enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your papers, the cute image and the little charm! Thank you for joining my spots and stripes challenge over on Quirky Crafts this time round, hope to see you next time too!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sweet and once again your design work is out of this world. I love your papers and such a sweet images. Her flowers are as big as she is!!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Pat! It's been lovely working with you on MTTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love all the two's.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous creation! Thank you so much for sharing it with Robyn's Fetish this week! xx Lilia DT

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Pat. I have enjoyed working with you on MTTC. Keep in touch!

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx