Saturday 2 January 2016

Friends

Good Morning and a Happy New Year

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, we had a lovely time with the family.  I also hope you escaped all the flooding.  Boxing Day was very wet here. the river flooded some of the roads in our village and destroyed an old mill building on the bridge which they are now demolishing.  The bridge and road have been damaged so that route out of the village is now closed.



On to my card now. we have a new challenge starting today on My Time to Craft.

Friends


Sorry the photo is not very good, I can't get my camera to upload on to my computer so I have had to take it with my phone.

Image - Tiddly Inks (free with magazine)
Papers - My Mind's Eye
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Leaf Die - Joanna Sheen
Lace and Sentiment


6 comments:

  1. A super card and colours Pat. Such devastation caused for so many by the floods.

    Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat,adorable image!
    Sorry to hear about your floods over the Christmas period, such a shame about your old mill.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat the weather has been pretty bad it is such a shame that the building was damaged let's hope that it brightens up everywhere soon. Pat your card is beautiful I love that cute image also the lovely papers a wonderful creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Pat ! Hope it's a happy and healthy year for you and your family!
    Glad you are safe after all the dreadful flooding… I was thinking of you and wondering if you were ok. Saw the mill collapsing into the river on the news. Our village has been ok as we had the flood defences built up really well in the 1980's. In olden times where I live used to be under water though… such a scary thought!
    Aww your card is really sweet… such a lovely image and your soft colouring is perfection! Love the pretty papers and flowers! :-)
    Can't wait until I can get back crafting again!
    Hope you have a fab weekend!
    Love Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what to say first Pat - it comes as no surprise to me that your card is so beautifully made and designed. I think your phone took a darn good picture.
    I am surprised and sorry to hear about the old mill building. I do hope the bridge can be repaired.
    There has been lots of flooding here in the U.S. as well.
    Wishing you a fantastic and creative New Year Pat!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely Pat is your card and so sorry to see the photo of the mill it's been awful weather l feel for those who have been effected take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx