Saturday 16 January 2016

Tag It

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm now the weather has turned colder.  I hope you have a great weekend whatever you have planned.  I seem to have been trying to catch up with everything since Christmas but hopefully this weekend I am going to get some crafting done!!

We have a new challenge starting today over at My Time to Craft and our challenge for this fortnight is:

TAG IT
( so either a tag or a card with a tag on it)



For my tag I used paper from Craftwork Cards and decoupaged the bird house and flowers I added some glitter to the petal edges and pearls to the centres, finished with a bird charm and bow.

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge and take a look at the beautiful tags from the Design Team.

7 comments:

  1. How very pretty Pay, the flowers look lovely decoupaged and glittered round the edges(would fit our Allsorts theme perfectly).

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, the decoupaged flowers look gorgeous
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat the glitter and the added flower centres make all the difference - so pretty - love it. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Pat I rally love those decoupaged flowers and birdhouse the colours are lovely and fresh a super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, Pat - the birdhouse looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is a gorgeous tag Pat… Love the 3D elements and sparkles… and the pearls in the centre of the flowers look really fab!
    Hope you're having a great weekend! Stay warm and snug!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it hun, the flowers look great & the added sparkle finishes your tag off perfectly
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx