Saturday 30 January 2016

Love is All Around

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend.  Not been too good this week I've had a cold and it really wiped me out, feeling a little better today so hopefully I will soon be over it.

We have a new challenge for you over on My Time to Craft:

Love is All Around


Card Recipe:

Pre-coloured image - Pink Gem
Papers - Free in magazine
Sentiment - LOTV
Ribbon, Pearls, Flowers, Doily

Take a look at the challenge blog for some great inspiration from the DT.

9 comments:

  1. Yo have done a great job of combining the different patterns Pat, I'm always a tad afraid to risk it but this looks super.

    Hope your weekend is a good one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous layers Pat - stunning when put together. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so gorgeous Pat... Sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly this week, hope you are feeling fully better soon.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and full of love. Love your design Pat!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw....cute image Pat....just love the hearts and flowers...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Pat such a cutie image and a gorgeous card design, excellent creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hedgehog! Beautful card, Pat...hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Pat, the hedgie is adorable, and I love the distressed hearts and the doily!

    I hope you're getting over your cold! Stay warm!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw he's just so cute. Fab design x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx