Friday 27 May 2016

All Dressed Up for Christmas

Good Morning,

My first post today is for our new challenge over on Winter Wonderland where this week our challenge is:

Ribbon and Pearls

We are sponsored this week by the wonderful:



The Design Team were lucky to be able to use sponsor images for this challenge and I chose to use:

Three Little Christmas Girls available here


Colouring Medium - Copics
Tree and branches dies - Memory Box
Pine cones die - Joanna Sheen
Glamour Dust, Ribbon, Sentiment and Pearls


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Chrsitmas card, like the characters. Have a lovely bank holiday cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card - I love the image you've used and your colouring is perfect.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute image and your card design with those big pine branches is gorgeous.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those cards that will always make you smile!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx