Saturday 21 May 2016

HAPPY Birthday!

Good Morning Peeps,

It's the weekend, it's Saturday, it's time for a new challenge over on My Time to Craft and it's one of my favourites:

Paper Piecing


For my card I used one of my hAnglar stamps that hasn't been used in ages, I paper pieced her dress and pinafore, used copics for colouring, papers are by LOTV flowers from stash, La La Land die for the bunting, Cheery Lynn and Joanna Sheen dies for leaves,  sentiment and to finish I plaited some narrow green ribbon.

Do take a look at the challenge blog to see some great inspiration by the design team.


8 comments:

  1. One of my favourite challenges too Pat...I do love a bit of paper piecing! Your card is gorgeous, lovely design and the image is so sweet in her little paper pieced outfit!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card both the image and colouring Pat.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, love the image you have used & the colours are fab!
    Have a great weekend
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is so beautiful Pat I love, love the image and what an amazing card design, the layers, colours and embellishments it is heaven's delight, I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Pat, and so sweet! love the plaited ribbon.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Pat - I do love hAnglar images -- this one is one of the best I think. The colors in your card are fantastic as is your paper piecing. I love your whole layout - beautifully designed! I agree with Lorraine - your card is heaven's delight.
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Pat. Great to see this cutie dusted off. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is really sweet Pat! isn't she gorgeous!… I love her paper pieced dress and pinafore! the papers, bunting and flowers all go beautifully together.
    Hope you are keeping well
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx