Friday 27 May 2016

High Heel!

Hi,

Back again with my second post of the day which is for our challenge over on Alphabet Challenge, this week we are up to the letter G and Deanne has chosen:

G for Girlie





I made this card for my Daughter-in-Law Mary whose birthday was earlier this month, I decided to go for a pink and black card (though the pink papers don't seem to be showing up well in the photo)

Shoe Die - Tattered Lace (free with a magazine)
Papers - LOTV
Frame and corner die - Spellbinders
Sentiment, ribbon and pearls


9 comments:

  1. a gorgeous and very Classic card!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design, Pat - I love the shoe die. I bet your DiL loved it.

    Hope you have a great bank holiday weekend.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and beautiful! The shoe die is gorgeous!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely girly colours and a great design using the TL freebie as well Pat.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Pat, it's so elegant! Pink and black is very sophisticated!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Pat....just love the shoe die....great colours pink and black together....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is a fab girlie card Pat! LOVE the shoe… what a fab die!! the papers and ornate frames are just perfect with it! :-)
    Hope you've had a great weekend.
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, ornate and classy are the words that come to mind when I saw this Pat it is a beautiful make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what I call an uptown girl card!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx