Wednesday 12 June 2024

Christmas Polar Bear

 Good Morning Peeps,

I have been busy making a few Christmas cards this week so thought I would share one with you today.


I used a Whimsy Stamp and coloured with Copics, the background paper is from my stash, I added a sentiment, some glitter, small snowflakes and some snow with a white pen.

Enjoy your day!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

MerryLittleChristmasChallenge - #56 Anything Christmas (16-06)
12 MonthsofChristmas - #111 Anything Christmas Goes (01-07)
PeaceonEarthChallenge - #65 Anything Christmas (21-06)
MovingAlongwiththeTimes - #167 Early Christmas (29-06)
GirlzCreativeChristmassChasllenge - #76 Polar Bears (15-06)

7 comments:

  1. A sweet polar bear and the background is I think leaves, but equally gives the look of frost and ice.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image Pat, and as always your layout and papers are beautiful.
    Ahem...so proud...I actually made two Christmas cards yesterday- too cold to sit in the garden!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Pat this is absolutely precious that image is totally adorable and cute I love the papers a beautiful festive card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Pat your image is just so adorable and why not it gets your list of cards down x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that is a gorgeous stamp Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi gedaan, echt prachtig. Leuk dat je meedoet bij Girlz Creative Christmas
    Stunning creation Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge

    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite Whimsy Christmas images Pat! LOVE your sweet card hun and gorgeous paper too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx