Monday 10 June 2024

Roses

 Good Morning Peeps,

I do hope you all had a good weekend.  I had a sporty weekend (not partaking just watching), on Saturday watched the Rugby League Final and Sunday French Open Tennis final.  I also had a couple of hours at the garden centre with Lorna and Emma.

I also found time to make a card with one of the new AALL & Create stanps I ordered which came on Friday.



I made a background with some Distress Inks and stamped the image called "This Much is True" and coloured with Copics the background paper is from my stash and I added a sentiment, some ribbon and lace and a bow.

Have a good day!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - #784 Flowers Galore
Beautiful Blossoms - #17 Anything Floral
Incy Wincy Designs - Winter Snow or Summer Flowers 
Papercraft Chasllenges - #106 Flower Power 
 

9 comments:

  1. You've made a really pretty card with Abs new stamp Pat and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Pat, such a lovely design- I love your new stamp- been drooling over these myself.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty floral image and design!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Pat this is a real beauty I love those new stamps also the papers and that gorgeous lace this look perfection, I am seeing these stamps around both blogland and FB but I don't have any I am not if they are my style but you have come up trumps thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image, colors and card design. Thanks for inspiring us with your gorgeous design at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for sharing this very pretty, floral card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved what you did over the weekend and you managed to make this lovely card too its gorgeous Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful motiv. I like the romantic image. Thanks for the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Pat! Love the lace and pretty finishes, so so lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx