Wednesday 5 June 2024

Circles

 Good Morning Peeps,

It’s Wednesday and we have a new challenge for you over on Fab’n’Funky Challenges where I am the host for the next two weeks with my theme choice of:

CIRCLES


For my card I used an image from Pink Ink and coloured with Copics, I framed it with a scallop circle die by Pretty Pink Posh.  The flower and leaves are cut with a Lisa Horton die, paper is a magazine freebie and I added a sentiment.

Please take a look at the lovely inspiration by the Design Team on the blog and maybe join in with us this fortnight.

Have a good day!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pat and a great choice of theme with circles love the background too and the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pat...lovely soft colours making it so elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Pat, beautifully designed and created, love the image and lovely pastel colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pat I love those papers and the lovely image a fab theme for the challenge
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Pat love the soft colours and design hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so perfect, love it! Fits the theme perfectly and the soft colours are delish. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx