Monday 24 June 2024

Christmas Presents

 Good Morning Peeps,

Well I think summer has started at last but today we are thinking of Christmas with our new challenge over on Christmas with the Cuties where for this month our challenge is:

Festive Bears and Other B's


For my card I used this sweet James Bear image from LOTV, I coloured him with Copics, the papers are by Lawn Fawn and I used the snowflake square die from Phill Martin.  I added a stamped Whimsy sentiment and a bow cut with a IO die.

Hope to see you joining in this month.

Enjoy your day!



5 comments:

  1. It's so good to see the sun Pat, I'm really enjoying it- garden looks great and I'm just churning through my books, need another visit to the library.
    Gorgeous card today, I love that cute bear- your design and papers are beautiful as always.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much Pat that image is one of my favourites it was one of the first stamps that I purchased from LOTV you have coloured him beautifully I also love the papers and the die cut frame super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. James is looking very seasonal, as always is the case we're making Christmas cards when summer eventually arrives.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. l just love this image and your card Pat is so wonderful hope your enjoying the nice weather l just hope it lasts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LOTV image Pat and your card is so lovely..the weather has been glorious but at least we could cool down in the house with the fan on!! lol hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx