Saturday 23 May 2009

Stamp With Fun Challenge 7


I have made this card for the Stamp with Fun Challenge which this week is Shabby/Vintage. The only stamp I thought of as vintage was this one which is actually a Christmas stamp, it is from Personal Impressions and I stamped it in Versafine Vintage Sepia and lightly coloured just the ribbons and shoes, I tore the edges and colured with Distress Inks Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. The backing papers were 7 Gypsies and K and Co. I added Prima flowers and brads, punched branches, lace and pearls.

6 comments:

  1. I think the stamp is perfect for a vintage theme and this card is lovely.The colours,the papers, lace, pearls, flowers ..... You get what I'm saying.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really effective Pat and most definitely vintage! I love the touch of lace and the three pearls too.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    your card is really gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Hugs Mona
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a romantic beautiful card, love it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Pat
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job with the vintage feel to it, beautiful card with wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx