Thursday 9 July 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge


Just managed to get this card done in time for this week's challenge at Just Magnolia, which is to use charms. I decided once again on a Christmas card, I used Tilda with a wreath and coloured with Sakura and Whispers pens. The papers are all Anna Griffin apart from the one with the script on which is from my stash, I cut the corners on the Cuttlebug with the Quickutz corner die and layered them together. I added a snowflake, greeting, ribbon and a wreath charm.

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Pat,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, I see that you did do the same cute little Tilda that I used with my card. I LOVE YOURS!!! VERY CUTE!!!! janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, I like that bigger photo corner! Nice layout and pretty coloring. Have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic Pat, I love this Tilda shes on my wants list, your wreath charm is gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Pat - it would also fit Cynthia's challenge this week.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Pat, great papers and details. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx