Tuesday 2 February 2010

Fairy Folk - My Time to Craft


My card today is for the challenge at My Time to Craft which this week is to have a fairy somewhere on your card, image, charm etc. My image is a Dufex fairy decoupage which unfortunately does not photograph well as the image keeps reflecting the light!! My background paper is from Magnolia, and the butterfly paper is from my stash. I added border punched with Lace Doily by Martha Stewart and finished with flowers, pearls and sentiment by Red Hot Bed.

5 comments:

  1. Pat, believe me it shows, I had to study it long and hard, and realized, wow, this is some real art work! Well done! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a geaat card Pat, love those fairies. Wow you have a fabulous blog here, so many lovely cards. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the photo is great. You can really see the sheen of the Dufex fairies. The layout and colurs are gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous Pat and you've done a brilliant job with the photo - can't have been easy.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx