Saturday 3 April 2010

Crafty Sentiments


A card today for the challenge at Crafty Sentiments where there is a sketch to follow. I used the Daisy Sitting Pretty stamp from Squggle, stamped onto shapes cut with Nestabilities and coloured with Copics, the papers are fromMagnolia and Basic Grey. I used some strips of fabric flowers and buttons from my stash, Prima flower with button and rafia and finished with a computer generated sentiment. I am also entering this for the challenge at The Pink Elephant which is Pastels.

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Pat. Love the flower and button borders.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, thats a really lovely image and those tiny little buttons are so cute. The daisy ribbon is so effective. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Pat, great layout and sweet image Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat,
    I love the colours and embellishments on your card. The image is so sweet and I love your take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card - love your take on the sketch.The papers are delightful and that daisy ribbon is gorgeous
    Great to see you at Crafty sentiments this week - hope to see you again in the future
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty card, love it!! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx