Monday 17 May 2010

Springtime Friends


My DT card for this week's challenge at There's Magic in the Air which is "Be Inspired". My image is a digi image by Nina May of There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes called Springtime Friends I have coloured it with Copics, and cut it out with Nesties. The papers are by Kaisercraft and I cut the corners with a corner punch, I added ribbon some punched leaves, Prima flowers, a pearl pin and finished with a computer generated message. There is a great free digi image on the challenge blog this week to download and use in the Challenge so why not pop over a take a look. I am also entering this card for the challenge at Stamp with Fun which this week is "Stripes".

9 comments:

  1. This is super adorable Pat! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card as always Pat! Such pretty colours and always lots of detail.
    Hope your weather has settled a little Walshie and I will be back for a flying visit during June (Volcano Permitign)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pat, an adorable image and you have coloured it perfectly. Love the papers too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pat, I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, so colorful and full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and fab colors. It's so bright and springy. I love it!
    "Hugs" Granny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect coloring from the inspiration photo! Love it, it´s gorgeous! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI
    your crad is so nice, that stamp so sweet... I love your work!!!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is cute! Pretty paper and neat how you outlined the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx