Tuesday 25 January 2011

Pretty in Pink and Green


My card today is for the challenge at My Time to Craft which is Emboss, Emboss, Emboss. My image is a lovely Hanglar image and I have coloured her with Copics, the papers were free in "Making Cards Magazine" as was the vellum butterfly which I cut out and layered. I embossed a piece of Bo Bunny paper with the Happy Birthday folder in the Cuttlebug and added lace, pearls, Prima flowers and a computer generated sentiment. I am also entering this for the challenge at Lovely Hanglar Only which is "Anything Goes"

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Pat, I love the butterfly and the fab lace.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,
    l absolutely adore this card ! l love everything about it !
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous - I love pink and green. Super image and great design./
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and and the butterfly is just adorable! Thanks for playing with us at LHO!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love everything about this card Pat, especially that butterful!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx