Tuesday 31 May 2011

Daisy Chorus

Good Morning, I hope everyone had a good Bank Holiday weekend and hopefully the weather was better with you than it was here in Lancashire. On to this week's card for our challenge at My Time to Craft where the challenge this week is to create something Funny that gives you a chuckle and I hope that my card fits this bill. My image is by Butterfly Kisses and I cut it out with Nesties on the Cuttlebug and coloured with Copics. The papers are from my stash and I added some lace, buttons, ribbon and a sentiment which came from a scrapbooking set. I would like to enter this card for the following challenge:

One Stop Craft Challenge - Buttons and Bows

6 comments:

  1. It's a brilliant card Pat and definitely gave me a chuckle
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,
    This definately makes me smile!!! I love that image and your card design is so pretty with the greens and yellows. The corners are really unique. Beautiful and fun card!

    Yep, since my eye surgery and everything else with all the celebrations I think I lost my mojo somewhere at one of the parties ....lol Can't get in the mood to make create anything right now and sure hoping that changes soon. Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for stopping by. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely cute card... love the sunflowers Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous Pat,what a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, Pat! I love the papers you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx