Wednesday 7 September 2011

Ballet Dancer


A card today for the challenge at Just Magnolia, the challenge is "Anything Goes" optional extra add circles. My image is, of course, a Tilda coloured with Copics and cut out, the papers are Tim Holtz - Vintage Shabby, V & A Hanoverian , Kaisercraft and some Papermainia kraft paper. The flowers are from my stash and I added some branches punched with a Leone Em punch, the photo corner is by Anna Griffin and the sentiment by Nina of Paper Cupcakes. I finished with a doily, lace, pearls, ribbon and a glass heart charm from my daughters ebay shop The Craft Pixies. I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale Challenge - Lace and Flowers
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Use a Punch

8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Pat ! love the papers and ,of course,the gorgeous little tilda ..that little charm is very special and just adds that finishing touch !
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, adorable and just cute: That´s your card! Really great work hun, keep on crafting!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog!

    xoxo
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Pat. I'm really lovin this style. Great choice of colors, DP, coloring and sketch. Congrats to your daughter for making the pretty charm. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    your card is stunning; the image is beautifully colored and gorgeous design.
    The cards like it very much.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, your card is so very beautifull! I bet you have made it for one of your cute granddaughters! Pink is my favourit colour. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally adorable!! Lovely image and colors...
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Stunning!!
    Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx