Tuesday 17 January 2012

A card for Heidi



Good Morning from a cold and frosty Lancashire, the weather has certainly taken a turn for the colder these last few days, still it is infinitely better than the rain of the last few weeks.

Tuesday today so time for another challenge at My Time to Craft where our challenge this week is "Use your favourite embellishment". My card is going to be for my fifth granddaughter Heidi who will be five on Friday. I have used a new digi I purchased last week from Krista Smith at "Saturated Canary" , I have coloured her with Copics and punched two corners of the image, the bp are by "Prima" and "First Edition". For my favourite embellishment I have added flowers from "Wild Orchid" I have also added lace, ribbon and a sentiment from Cuddly Buddly.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge - Ribbon and Lace
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - Something New (new digi)
Charisma Cardz - Happy Birthday
Little Miss Muffet - Something New (digi)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Happy Birthday


17 comments:

  1. Lovely image Pat and a great card. Hope I can post this I am having problems with comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Pat,
    What a fabulous card !such a cute image.
    Your GD is going to love it ! l hope she has a lovely birthday !
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous,love the image and your papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pat, beautiful card, luv it all cheers sue n xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous Pat, I love the image and the flowers
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat,

    Lovely card. Beautiful papers. Interesting layout. Good work ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz on our 3rd birthday this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Love your image and layout! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Pat, I love the flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card, love the layout, thanks for joining our SOMETHING NEW chall at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifull card! Love your layout!
    Thanks for joining us at the Whimsy Challenge Blog.
    Greets
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (Gingerloft DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Stunning card and layout!! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies!! Good Luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe Heidi will adore this card as much as I Pat. Your colourwork on this sweet image is fabulous, your papers, floral, ribbon and lace details are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this!
    lookin forward to workin with you at MTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How darling is this?!?! You never fail to astound me Pat! Your cards are always so beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and I love Krista's art work - she has really become popular. I used one of her Indians on the inside of one of my granddaughter's birthday cards. I love her stuff and I love your cards!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx