Monday 25 June 2012

Mystical Magic

I have a card to share with you today for the challenge at Ooh La La, this will be my last card as a member of the Design Team, I have enjoyed my six months working with a great team and with some lovely designs on Wendi's CD's.


The challenge today is Mystical Magic, for my card I have used an image and papers from the "Dreams of Tranquility" CD.  I added a swirl cut with a Cheery Lynn die in glitter paper, Martha Stewart Doily edge punch beneath a piece of cotton lace, pearl brad, small flowers, pearls and a stamped sentiment (can't remember the make).  There are some gorgeous cards on the challenge blog made for your inspiration by the Design Team girls, why not take a look and enter the challenge.

Challenges entered:

The Squirrel and the Fox - Make it Sparkle
Allsorts Challenge - Dies to Die for
Divas by Design - Use a die

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card as always Pat. We are all sorry to see you go as you've been a real inspiration. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat. I love the colours and such a gorgeous image..very pretty card..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card, gorgeous image and wonderful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card pat and love the blues. Great bit of sparkle with the flourish
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Pat, beautiful image...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Pat this is awesome, I love, love that beautiful, mystical image, the colours and design are perfection.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous. Love the image and the bubbles background. That glitter die cu is fab. They are going to miss having you on the team I should think. Glad you had the opportunity to be there for 6 months.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx