Wednesday 8 January 2014

Let's Celebrate

Good Morning.

We have a new challenge for you over on Fab'n'Funky Challenge blog where this week our lovely leader Judith has set the challenge of:

Let's Celebrate

Our sponsor this week is the fab Bugaboo with a prize of 7 Digi's


The DT were lucky enough to be able to choose digi's to use on their projects and I chose:

Blocks Hummingbird available here


I added a sentiment to the image, coloured with Copics and decoupaged some of the flowers, the papers are from my stash, I added some flowers which I also coloured with Copics and finished with a bow,
 and some ribbon.


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat, I love the image and wonderful sunny colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat. Love your colour choices and beautiful design. The striped ribbon is a wonderful element. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this image Pat - the design and colours are gorgeous hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card as always Pat lovely layout and image too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Pat, fabulous image and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow!! this is So beautiful Pat… what a fab image you've created… the decoupage really adds dimension… I love the rich colours and the pretty embellies! :-))
    Hope you are keeping warm and snug!
    Big hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such rich colours Pat, the flowers seem to jump out of the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful birthday card. Wonderful creation. I agree with Ciska, rich colors! Very Pretty. Very pretty digi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done. When I originally saw this image, I wasn't sure I liked it, but now that I see it with colour it is beautiful. Wishing all the very best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Pat - this is a lovely card for a little girl hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Pat!!! I am a little behind but I managed to make it!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx