Saturday 4 July 2015

Paper Piecing in Red

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine, I am scheduling this post today as I will be at Wimbledon today watching the tennis,  I am just hoping that it is a little cooler than it has been mid-week.

Well onto my card for today which is for our challenge at My Time to Craft where this week the challenge is:

Paper Piecing


Card Recipe:

Image - Tiddly Inks
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - First Edition, MME, 
Bunting die - La La Land
Leaf die - Sue Wilson
Lace, Flowers, Pearls, Sentiment

8 comments:

  1. I'm always partial to a bit of paper piecing Pat and your looks great in the warm reds.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Pat! Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pat I love both papers and that gorgeous image a truly wonderful creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really sweet Pat… she's a real cutie and I love her paper pieced dress! gorgeous papers and embellies too!
    Hope you're having a fab time at Wimbledon!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Pat - love how you have paper pieced the dress - it really makes a statement.
    Hope you've had a great day at Wimbledon and didn't find the heat too much.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Pat. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute design Pat, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful card and colouring. Have a lovely weekend and thanks for your comments cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx