Wednesday 30 March 2016

Anyone for Skating?

Good Morning All,

Well here we are at the last Wednesday in March so we have our monthly challenge of:

"Christmas"

over at Fab'n'Funky where our host this week is the lovely Kristina.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous


KennyK Stamps
| Clear and Digi Stamps for Card Making, Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts
with a prize of 3 digi's of the winner's choice.

The Design Team were lucky enough to have digi's to play with from our sponsor and I chose:




Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - Joy Crafts, First Edition
Tree Die - Marianne
Ribbon, Glamour Dust, Sentiment

Please take a look at the challenge blog to see projects the Design Team have made and maybe join in the challenge and start your Christmas card collection early!!





13 comments:

  1. Hello Pat, so glad I could stop by for a visit and I appreciate you coming to see me last month and your sweet words on my card. I hope you are well. I love your card, the soft blues are my fave for a winter/Christmas card and your coloring is lovely. I need to get on my Christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Pat, fab colouring of your cute image, great l/o and I love the frosty blue colour combo.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cool blues make for a great Chrristmas card Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card, hope you had enjoyable Easter cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with a fantastic fun image and pretty papers in shades of blue. Hope you escaped the strong winds, Pat - we're having a lot of rain at the moment - perfect weather for decorating...!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pat, love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pat, sweet image and lovely card design. Love the icy blues. Really lovely. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is gorgeous Pat!! what a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully to match the scrummy papers! Love the sentiment and embellies!
    Hope you are well and had a lovely Easter!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lov ethis cute image pat - she looks in a real hurry to get somewhere! the blue and white is perfect for her hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Pat...Gorgeous card....sweet image and papers...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card. Really cute and modern.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the design on this card Pat - can I copy your design kinda sorta?
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx