Friday 28 December 2018

Happy New Year

Good Morning Peeps,

I do hope you have all had a very Happy Christmas with family and friends enjoyed your Christmas lunches and that Santa brought you some lovely presents with hopefully some crafty items to play with.

We have a new challenge starting today on My Time to Craft where our challenge is:

Something New
(house, baby, job etc.)


I have made a very quick CAS card using a pre-coloured image from Pink Gem to which I added a few peel off dots for the sparkle in the wine and a Happy New Year sentiment courtesy of Hannilie (Desert Diva)

Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    Fabulous New Year card, lovely clean design...love the image, so cute!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun New Year card Pat, such a super image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Pat I love your card the image is ACE and such fun I love the CAS look
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx