Wednesday 20 November 2019

Add a Button

Good Morning Peeps,

I have another Christmas card for you today which is for our challenge at Fab'n'Funky, this week our lovely Wendy is hosting with her theme of:

Add a Button/s


For my card I used this lovely digi stamp from Whimsy I think he is such a great Santa, I coloured him with Copics. the paper is from my stash, the sentiment is by Creative Expressions, tree die is by Sue Wilson, I added a button and loads of Cosmic Shimmer Glitter and Ultra Sparkle Paste (none of which shows up on the photo!!)

Hope you will be joining in with our challenge this week and have a great day.


4 comments:

  1. Jolly little Santa, fabulous colouring and lovely sparkle. Great choice of background paper too, gives this card a lovely masculine air!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Pat, such a jolly Santa and great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is lovely Pat. Great Christmas card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Santa, gorgeous card.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx