Friday 7 February 2020

Love Me Do

Good Morning Peeps,

I set this post up for yesterday with my card photo and forgot to come back and add my description,!!!   I didn’t remember until last night.

Anyhow we have a new challenge at My Time to Craft where for the next two weeks our challenge will be:

Love Me Do


Image and Sentiment - LOTV
Colouring Medium - Copics
Paper - Crafters Companion
Doily, Ribbon, Hearts

I hope you have a good weekend and manage to avoid the storm we are told is on it’s way.


4 comments:

  1. Sweet image and lovely design, the heart doily is so pretty.
    Have a good weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Pat, such a sweet stamp and lovely sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved this image and you've made such a beautiful card with it, Pat. Hope you're staying safe in the storm - it looks bad in the UK. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet couple on this lovely card Pat. Great sentiment as well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx