Wednesday 22 April 2020

Roses

Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge for you today over on Fab’n’Funky where I am the host and I thought that as tomorrow is Saint George’s Day we would have the theme of ROSES as the main image not just on the backing paper!!


I used this lovely image by Chocolate Baroque I bought some time ago but have never coloured up before, I coloured with Copics, the paper was free from a magazine and I added ribbon and a sentiment.

We would love to see you joining in with our challenge this week.

Have a good day, stay safe and well.


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bloom that is Pat, and it sits so well on that DL base. Hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Pat, such a beautiful rose.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea for a theme Pat and your card is gorgeous, such a beautiful stamp!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Pat....beautiful image....Hope you and your family are safe and well?...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, Pat. The image is lovely and it looks great on the long narrow shape. Our weather has been mixed but I've worked in the garden yesterday and today. France is ending the current lock down in a couple of weeks, so it will be good to have the freedom to go out, although we'll be practicing social distancing for a good while yet. Have a good weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shape of this card Pat...and that rose is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat, this is so beautiful hun, love what you've done with this beautiful image, stunning hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx